Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello fellow crafters!  I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.  I decided not to take classes this summer so I can get my creative juices flowing and get back to checking out your blogs and seeing the awesome works of art you have created! I don't have a lot to share but I'm hoping to in the next few weeks before I start back to school for the fall.

Here are a few birthday cards made for family and friends.




This last card shows a couple of views from the outside and inside.  This was a fun die to use!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  I appreciate them all.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue welcome back happy to see you creating tfs all the beautiful cards.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back my friend - love your cards - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back on the

    Paper trail Sue. missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you and you came back with a bang. All of your cards are very well done.

    ReplyDelete