Sunday, August 24, 2014

Celebrate in style

Hello crafters!  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  I'm just enjoying summer and crafting when I can.  Today I want to share a few birthday cards I made for family and friends.

I love Stamping Bella stamps!  I have a niece who loves handbags, and how many of us don't! I thought this was perfect for her. 
This card I made for a co-worker who loves traveling.  The images are from Stampin Up.  To me they look like images from someplace like London...well that's what I was going for anyway!
This 3-fold card was also made for a co-worker who loves her coffee in the mornings!  The paper and image are from Kanban Crafts.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  I appreciate them all.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards - love the choice of paper you used thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I especially like the pp on the last card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue these are really great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete