Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day!

Hello fellow crafters! Hope all is well and you are enjoying the weekend.

I just wanted to share a few Father's Day cards I made for the men in my family.  I forgot to add one...I made it and didn't take a photo...shame on me! 

I lost my father many years ago and I miss him dearly. I'm thankful for my brothers and I make sure I acknowledge them for the wonderful fathers they have become.

Since I haven't used my Cameo that much, I decided to put it to good use and make my Father's Day cards with it.  I love this machine and really need to use it more often!




 Making these fun cards is a great way to use up your scraps of paper!

I am entering in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I appreciate them all!!

8 comments:

  1. What fun cards!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards CraftySue tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cards are fun. I still don't get the stash on, but yours is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fun cards and perfect for Dad. Thanks for taking time to hang out with us at Mema's Crafts. Come again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "mustache" card! super cute and love how it's simple but classy :) I think I am gonna ask for a Cameo for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun make s x
    thanks for joining us at country view crafts challenge x Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Father's Day cards! I know the recipients loved them! That mustache card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete