Saturday, May 18, 2013

Paying it Forward...

Hello crafters...and happy Saturday!  Hope all is well with you.  I'm battling a sinus infection and it's really got me down.  It's no fun being sick, especially when I have to travel next week for my job! So, I'm taking medicine and crafting! Best remedy for me!!!

Today I wanted to share with you a few pieces I made for my SOC friends.  There is an event going on at Scraps of Color called "Pay It Forward With Creativity 2013" where you are paired with a couple of people and you make something for them.  It was a lot of fun and I wanted to show you what I made.

First for RiaRia, I made an African set.  She told me she had a collection, so I wanted to make something to add to it!
 For the candle, I just used some tissue paper, cut to size and used my heat gun. Then added a ribbon and some bling!

Here's a closer look at the coasters.


For my other SOC friend, Renee;  I made her initial and a picture frame...she loves Disney!




Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I appreciate them all!

3 comments:

  1. Your gifts are too nice but I love the animal print one the most. I am gonna be late with my gifts but not too much. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Crafty Sue - your really living up to your name lol - great projects - love them all - hope your feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I love each one of your creations. They're beautiful and I know the recipients are going to love them too.

    ReplyDelete