Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's All About The Green!

Hello crafters! 613 Avenue Create invites you to join in this week's challenge who's theme is St. Paddy's Day or something green.  The sponsor is My Heart Pieces and Creative Bug Digitals.

The image I used is called Sending Love from My Heart Pieces, colored with copics.  I used scraps of paper I had laying around and some embellishments.  So, come on over to the neighborhood and join in this fun challenge.  Looking forward to seeing your green creations!!


Entering this creation in the following challenges:
Just Add Ink #157 - Just Add Green
Challenges 4 Everybody #16 - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge #220 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I appreciate them all!

3 comments:

  1. I love the soft green you've used to colour in her clothes, Sue. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the "green" fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute and coloured beautifully! What a gorgeous, fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - soooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete