Monday, March 25, 2013

If at first you don't succeed...

Hey crafters! Well we are off to a messy start of the new work week.  Snow and more snow coming down all Sunday night and pretty much all of today...ugh! That's spring for you in Ohio...nothing new.

Before I share my card, make sure you head over to 613 Avenue Create for this week's challenge...Anything Goes! Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis.

For my project this week, my little nephew in California is going through potty training and so I thought this cute digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil most appropriate for the occasion!


I scraplifted this card from the Copic Coloring Guide Level 3.  The image is named On the Pot Boy. I tried a technique for the background using my copics.  I then airbrushed the background, sprayed my colorless blender on a rag and applied it to get the texture shown here. The paper used is by Authentique called Nest.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #34 - Anything Goes
No Matter Which Challenges - Challenge #7
One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog - Challenge #156

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, Susan, and you definitely nailed the technique. Beautifully colored, composed and executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL tooooo cute - great coloring as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love your coloring and the layout. Thanks for the inspiration. By the way, I have some blog candy on my blog if you would like to enter:
    http://yolieville.blogspot.com/2013/03/blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and layout too.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the Sweetest Card! Love it! Great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at NMWC and hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sucha an adorable image. I love it and your coloring, I love it too. There's so much inspiration over here.

    ReplyDelete