Saturday, February 9, 2013

Boo Boo Bear

Hello fellow crafters! I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks and just wanted to drop by for a few.  I've been sick with an upper respiratory infection and it has knocked me flat on my back.  I haven't felt very crafty until today and I'm still not 100%. I hope to be back in the swing of things in another couple of weeks or so.  I did create a card for myself that represents how I feel right about now!

The image called Boo Boo Bear is by Whippersnapper.  I colored him with copics. The paper used is by My Mind's Eye, called Tangerine. I also used Spellbinders oval dies, added some ribbon and bling.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I appreciate them all!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - hope your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Susan I am glad you are on the road to recovery. Feel better soon. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete