Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just For "Ewe"!

Hello crafters!  Wow, last week was a very long bittersweet week for me.  I have a new job which starts this Monday and had to clean and throw out junk that has been accumulating for 12 years! My co-workers and boss in my present job took me out for a goodbye luncheon and I got some wonderful gifts...it really touched my heart, I had to shed a few tears.  Although I'm only moving down the hall, it's going to be different and challenging, but I'm ready for it!!

Well enough about me!  Before I share my card, let me remind you to head over to 613 Avenue Create for this week's Anything Goes Challenge with a twist...color twist that is.  The colors to use are blue, cream and/or white.  So, get those creative juices flowing and head over to the neighborhood and join in the challenge.

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I wanted to share a card I made over the weekend.


The image is by Bugaboo Stamps, called Valentine Ewe. I colored it with copics.  To give the ewe a warm feel, I used E30, Y28 & Y21.  Used W1 & 2 on the hoofs and also the colorless blender for texture, although you can't tell from the photo!  R29 was used for the hearts as well as RV10, 11 & 13 on the wings.  The papers used are from a 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. called "Yours Truly".

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Blog Challenge
Gingerloft Challenge
OSAAT Challenge
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge


Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I appreciate them all!

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a great card. I love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at gingerloft

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Ms. Crafty Sue!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this image and your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet and beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining us art CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute image on a lovely card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! What a cute image...
    Glad you are playing with us at Gingerloft :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your transition went well. What a cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Such a sweet image and perfect for Valentine's Day. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Sue. Just popped over for a visit. Your cards are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so much fun. Totally love the wonderful paper you have used with this image.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete