Thursday, January 17, 2013

Have a Sweet Day!

Hello and happy Thursday.  This is my Friday for this work week..so yahoo for me! Just want to share a little card I made to enter in a couple of challenges.

Check out Doodle Pantry's Blog where their theme is to use one of their digital images in a project.  I just love this site! They have the cutest images. It's Challenge #30 - DPDC30.  Also over at Scraps of Color, the Sista/Brotha Blogger Challenge theme this week is "Anything Goes".  Check them both out and join in the fun...there is still time!

The image I used is called Doodle Pantry Cocoa Ants.  It's perfect for this time of year here in Ohio! Something hot and sweet when it's cold and yucky out!

 Used prismacolor markers and a paper pack by Authentique called blissful.



Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  I appreciate them all!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I love this image by Doodle Pantry. I think I have it too. I am one of the DT for 613 Avenue Create too. I love your card. I came here to join your blog & to see if you might be interested in joining mine as well? You can check it out here:

    http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/

    Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining my blog Patti and the nice comment! I had started following you over the weekend!!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute card Susan! Those ants are adorable and you did a beautiful job coloring them with the prisma markers. Haven't tried them yet. I'm still trying to learn the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and coordinating of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and love the colours and backing papers you used; beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#30!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - very nice coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Sue. Just popping over to visit your blog. There is so much cute stuff here. I could be here all day. Next time, I will make a cup of coffee and sit a spell. Of course, without the ants. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image and you have made such a cute card using it. Love all the DP you used. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 30.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the color combo, and your coloring is great! Cute image, but it makes me want to watch out for ants around my hot chocolate though, lol! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combo of papers you used on this card! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! I love the way you used all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring and color choices. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's DP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! Love the matching papers. Thanks for joining us at the January Doodle Pantry challenge.

    ReplyDelete