Saturday, December 29, 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Hello crafters!  Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Well, 2012 is almost over and I don't know where it went!! With the blink of an eye, it's on it's way out.

It's another cold day and Columbus, Ohio had it's first major snowfall this week, a day after Christmas, and then just another small storm today!  I guess I'd have to say we got about 6 inches of snow in my area.  I shoveled yesterday and heading back out to shovel some more tonight.  The weatherman is calling for more on New Year's Eve! I love snow, but it's time for it to go away now!!

Over at Scraps of Color, there is a weekly blogger challenge going on and we are in week #2.  This week's theme is winter wonderland.  Come on over to SOC and check it out and join in the fun. We will be having weekly challenges for the new year!

I decided to do a scrap page of the first snowfall in my neighborhood.  The journaling says "Looking out my back door at all the beautiful snow.  This is the first big snowstorm to end 2012, right after Christmas! Brrrrrr...it's cold outside!




Thanks for stopping by...

 

8 comments:

  1. Wow Susan! Great photos. It really is a winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO. I am cold just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Six inches with more on the way? That would shut us down over a week here! I'm with MJ, those pics make me shiver just looking at them! But I love the LO! Thanks for participating in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you Sue getting it done! I wish I could print my photos and scrapbook a page so quickly...but alas I am the world's greatest procrastinator when it comes to printing photos! LOL! Great page! Love the touch of red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments. It was fun making this layout...snow is still here and it's still cold!

    ReplyDelete