Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Cards...

Crafty Sue's Creative Corner Challenge - Click Here


Hello crafters!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  Mine was busy, busy, busy! Besides waking up Sunday morning to a wet bathroom floor due to a faulty toilet...ugh, I spent the whole weekend in my craftroom making Christmas cards.  I made a nice dent in my list of cards to send out and here are a few I'd like to share with you!


Santa trio stamp by Stampendous, colored with copics, American Crafts ribbon
 
Image on right is a Robert Jackson image, colored with copics.  Paper used on both cards from paper pak, unfortunately can't remember the name! Added button with twine, American Crafts glitter tape in chestnut

Don't forget to join in my challenge going on until the 23rd of this month for some blog candy!  Just click on the link at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by...







No comments:

Post a Comment