Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And the winner is...

Hello crafters.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas...I know I did.  Just being with family and friends during the holidays was so much fun.  Watching the kids open their presents and all the good food...no better feeling!

Did you know there's a final challenge going on over at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  It's all about color.  Come on over and check out Challenge # 37.  The colors being used are red, white, gray and gold. 

I would also like to take this time to congratulate the winner of this month's Easy Peasy challenge...drum roll please...

Alice Brown
 
I want to thank everyone for playing along, I really appreciate it!  Alice, shoot me an email with your address so I can get your blog candy in the mail.
 
As I sit here finally being able to take a breath, I want to share with you some more coasters I made as gifts.  This time I used decorative paper napkins instead of paper and I really liked how they turned out!  I can't take credit for this idea...I found this Curbly video on the internet and it was pretty easy.  Go check it out for complete details.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I am going to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooo-Hooooooo!!! I am a bit late but "I WON!!!!" lol!! I love those coasters you made Ms. Crafty Sue!!

    ReplyDelete